Ingredients - serves 4
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup finely diced celery
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ½ chopped Sunrise Fresh Dried Apples
- ½ cup grapes, quartered
- ½ cup unsweetened greek yogurt (or mayo)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Generous pinch salt and pepper
- 4 croissants, to serve- optional
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the croissants if using. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Slice croissants in half, and place a generous amount of the chicken inside to serve.
- Alternatively, eat the chicken salad on top of some greens, or alongside your favorite crackers.