No matter what time of year it is, it's always time for Peach Jam! Luckily, you can use our dried peaches year round to make a delicious homemade jam of your own!
- 1 cup Sunrise Fresh Dried Peaches
- 1 cup water
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- Place dried peaches in a bowl and cover with cool water. Let soak for about one hour to soften up. Drain water from peaches, then place in a food processor. Pulse 5-10 seconds to chop the dried peaches into small pea sized pieces.
- In a small saucepan, add the peaches, water, lemon juice and orange juice. Bring to a low boil and let boil for approximately 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, to thicken and reduce.
- Add the sugar and stir well to combine. Continue boiling for about 5 minutes, until the jam has thickened and sugar is dissolved.
- Let cool at room temperature for about 10 minutes, then place in a heat-safe blender. Blend the jam until mostly smooth with some pieces of dried fruit remaining, if desired.
- Let the jam cool, then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.