If there’s two things we know that go together well, it’s blueberries and lemons. Add in the fact that with our Sunrise Fresh Dried Fruit you can bake with Blueberries year round? HUGE win!
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Zest of 2 lemons (about 1 tbsp)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups dried blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x5in loaf pan
- Combine dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar and salt)
- Combine wet ingredients (yogurt, eggs, vanilla, vegetable oil, lemon zest and juice)
- Mix dry and wet ingredients until just combined. Don’t over mix; there shouldn’t be any flour pockets.
- Fold in blueberries and transfer batter into loaf pan (should be about 2/3 full)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 65-70 min or until a toothpick comes out clean. Tent with foil after 45-50min to prevent too much browning.
Pour a glass of milk and enjoy fresh out of the oven!