Looking for a delicious summer time treat? Look no further- this No Churn Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is sure to hit the spot for the whole family!
Blueberry Compote Ingredients
- 2 Cups Sunrise Fresh Dried Blueberries
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 Cup water, divided
Ice Cream Base Ingredients
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 Lemons, juiced
- 2 lemons, zested
- 1 Cup crushed graham crackers
- In a medium saucepan, combine the blueberreis, sugar, lemon juice and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a simmer over medium/low heat. Cook for about 5 minutes or until most of the water has disappeared.
- Pour the blueberries into a high speed blender or food processor and add the remaining 1/2 cup water. Blend of pulse until you reach a jam-like consistency. Place in the fridge until ice cream assembly.
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to whip the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until light and fluffy. Add the heavy whipping cream, lemon juice and lemon zest. Whip again until you reach a whipped cream-like consistency, but do not overmix.
- Assemble the ice cream in a large loaf pan by placing 1/3 of the ice cream based into the bottom and spread evenly. Next, dollop 1/3 of the blueberry compote on top of the ice cream base. Swirl with a knife or fork. Crumble 1/3 of the crushed graham crackers evenly over the swirled ice cream. Repeat 2 more times until all the ingredients are used up.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours before serving.