Whether you’re looking for a sweet treat for yourself or you’re excited to impress at a party, this is the recipe for you! Delicious, simple and enjoyed by all- we promise it won’t disappoint.
- 1 pack Devil’s Food Cake
- 1 (3.8oz) Vanilla Instand Pudding Mix
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 4 Large Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Water
- 8oz Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1.5 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Chopped Sunrise Fresh Dried Cherries
- T Tbsp Butter
- 1/3 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Combine cake mix, sugar, and pudding mix in large mixing bowl.
- Beat eggs, vegetable oil, water, sour cream and vanilla until blended.
- Gradually add dry ingredients; beat for 2 minutes.
- Add in 1 Cup chocolate chips and Sunrise Fresh Dried Cherries.
- Pour into greased Cupcake tins.
- Bake at 350* for ~35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Put 1/2 C chocolate chips and butter in a bowl.
- Bring cream to a simmer in small saucepan over medium to high heat.
- Immediately pour over chocolate chips and butter. Whisk until thickened.
- Drizzle over cupcakes. Top with extra cherries and chopped chocolate chips.