Whether it’s summer with fresh fruit or an out of season month with our dried fruit, one thing is for sure- popsicles are always a family favorite!
We decided to put our fruit to the test, and we are proud to say, it DIDN’T disappoint!
This time around, we tried out our Dried Cherries and Fresh Peaches, but we are absolutely positive any of our Dried Fruit or your Favorite Fresh or Frozen Fruit would be amazing! They’re kid AND adult approved, and absolutely a dessert you don’t need to feel guilty about. Try them for yourselves and let us know what you think!
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1/3 Cup Honey (or less to taste)
- Desired amount of dried or fresh fruit
- Whip the cream with a whisk until right before soft peaks start to form. You don’t want it to be liquid, but you don’t want too much air.
- Fold in the yogurt and the honey.
- Add in your desired dried, fresh or frozen fruit.
- Pour or drop mixture by spoonfuls into DRY popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours before enjoying!
*You can also add in chocolate chips, chopped cookies, nuts, etc- SO many options!
**If you aren’t a fan of honey, try a flavored (like Vanilla) Greek Yogurt. You want to use Greek so it’s thicker.
***When removing popsicles from their mold, let them sit at room temp for 5 min, or run under cool water.