- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Zest of 2 lemons (about 1 tbsp)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups dried blueberries
Pour a glass of milk and enjoy fresh out of the oven!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x5in loaf pan
- Combine dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar and salt)
- Combine wet ingredients (yogurt, eggs, vanilla, vegetable oil, lemon zest and juice)
- Mix dry and wet ingredients until just combined. Don’t over mix; there shouldn’t be any flour pockets.
- Fold in blueberries and transfer batter into loaf pan (should be about 2/3 full)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 65-70 min or until a toothpick comes out clean. Tent with foil after 45-50min to prevent too much browning.