We love finding new ways to use our delicious dried fruits, and we’d be lying if we said that cookies weren’t one of our favorites! These Pecan Cherry Cookies made with our Sunrise Fresh Dried Dark Sweet Cherries are a great sweet treat for yourself, and also make a wonderful gift for those you love! But don’t take our word for it- try them for yourself and let us know what you think!
- 1 Cup (8oz) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar
- 1/2 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 12oz dried cherries (diced)
- 6oz pecans, roughly broken
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs & vanilla. Beat well.
- Blend in flour, baking soda & salt.
- Stir in pecans and dried cherries.
- Drop by spoonful & bake for 12-15min (depends on oven).