Ingredients (makes 2)
- 3/4 cup Sunrise Fresh Dried Peaches
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whipped cream to top
- Fresh peach slices to top
- Place the dried peaches into a bowl and cover with warm water. Rehydrate for about 30 minutes.
- Drain the peaches and put them into a high speed blender. Add the ice cream, milk, cream and vanilla. Blend until completely smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour evenly into two serving glasses. Top with fresh whipped cream and a peach slice if desired.