- 1 green pear, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups Sunrise Fresh Dried Pears
- 1/2 green apple, thinly sliced
- 1 large orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 2 cups 100% pear juice
- 1 bottle dry white whine
- 1 cup rum
- Champagne to top
- Fresh mint to garnish
- In a large pitcher add the pear, dried pears, apple, orange, lemon and lime.
- Add the pear juice, white wine and rum. Stir, cover, and refrigerate for at least four hours or overnight.
- Serve topped with champagne and fresh mint if desired.