Ingredients (for 2)
- 2/3 Cups Sunrise Fresh Dried Pears
- 4 Slices Sourdough Bread
- 8oz Brie, sliced thin
- 6 thin slices prosciutto
- 2 small handfuls arugula
- Place dried pears into a bowl and cover with warm water. Rehydrate the pears for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes are up, strain the pears and add them to a high speed blender or food. processor. Blend on high until you reach a jam-like consistency. Add 1 tbsp water at a time if needed.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Spread an even amount of may on one side of each slice of bread. Flip over and spread an even layer of the rehydrated pear jam.
- Divide the brie between each slice of bread and place on top of the pear jam.
- Place the bread mayo side down in the heated skillet and cover with a lid. Let steam/toast for about 305 minutes or until the brie is melted and the bread is golden brown. Remove from the pan.
- Add 3 slices of prosciutto on top of 2 pieces of the bread, followed by a small handful of arugula.
- Close the sandwich with the other slice of toasted bread and brie, slice in half and serve immediately.