- 8 oz goat cheese log
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Sunrise Fresh Cherries, finely chopped
- Combine the goat cheese, cream cheese, and honey in a bowl. Mix until completely combined. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a shallow dish, mix the chopped walnuts and chopped cherries.
- Take the cheese mixture out of the fridge. Use a cookie scoop to scoop about 2 tbsp of the mixture. Carefully roll into a ball, and roll in the walnut and cherry mixture until coated.
- Place the coated goat cheese balls onto a lined baking sheet and refrigerate for another 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite crackers and enjoy!