Looking for the perfect appetizer to bring to your next gathering? Look no further- this is sure to be a huge hit!
- 9oz Brie Cheese
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Sunrise Fresh Dried Cherries, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp hot honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the brie on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the roughly chopped walnuts and dried cherries. Put this mixture directly on top of the brie cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for roughly 15 minutes or until the brie is soft but not completely melted.
- Remove from oven. Serve while warm with a drizzle of honey on top.
Did you try it out?? Let us know what you think!!