- 1 13.5oz can full-fat coconut cream
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp arrowroot starch or cornstarch, mixed with 3 tsp water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream- optional
- 8oz dark chocolate
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut shreds- optional
- Sunrise Fresh dried peaches
- Sunrise Fresh dried blueberries
- Fresh berries
- Roses to garnish- optional
- Herbs to garnish- optional
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat and add the coconut cream and coconut sugar. Bring to a summer and stir frequently for about 3-5 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the arrowroot starch mixed with water (the slurry) and whisk. Reduce the heat to medium low and let simmer for about 15 minutes to thicken up, whisking frequently.
- Whisk in the vanilla and salt after the 15 minutes. If adding the cream, whisk in during this step as well. Remove from the heat to let cool.
- In a double boiler or microwave, melt the chocolate, coconut oil, and coconut shreds. Once completely melted, pour into the serving bowl and set aside to cool.
- Assemble the dessert board by arranging the sauces first, then adding all of your chosen ingredients the way you'd like. Get creative and make this board your own!